The HCC Small Business Center is offering online webinars, virtual one-on-one confidential counseling and resources for small businesses. Small business owners may visit SBC.Haywood.edu to learn more about services offered, email email@example.com for assistance and/or visit www.ncsbc.net to register for counseling directly. Additional webinars and resources are being added regularly.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program Small business owners in all U.S. states and territories are currently eligible to apply for a low-interest loan due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Golden LEAF Rapid Recovery Loan Program
- Local Restaurants Offering Take Out and Curbside Service
- Mental Health Support and COVID-19
- Food Resources COVID-19
- Business and Community Guide – Resources for Recovery
- Tips For Small Businesses
- Tip to Support the Local Economay & Small Businesses
- COVID-19 Travel Sentiment Survey Results